Author Topic: help with queue commands  (Read 1250 times)

VoiceAble556

help with queue commands
« on: December 25, 2020, 02:31:11 PM »
Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me an example of a queue'd command for let's say a game that has 5 attacks, I'm still very new with voice attack so I'm not sure how it would look! I would really appreciate it.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Whoever reads this:)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: help with queue commands
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 03:56:04 PM »
That's a broad question; Most VoiceAttack features can be configured and combined in many different ways.

The most basic setup would be something like
Attack 1
Code: [Select]
Enqueue command, 'Queued Attack 1' into [] (and start queue execution immediately)

Queued Attack 1 (this command can have its "When I say" option disabled, given that it's only intended to be executed from the queue)
Code: [Select]
Press 1 key and hold for 0,1 seconds and release

Commands cannot enqueue themselves (as a protection against creating infinite loops), so you need at least two commands (with the simplest option being to have one command that does the enqueuing, and another that performs the action, as shown).

Do keep in mind that commands in a queue are executed back-to-back, with no artificial pause in-between.
If the game you're targeting requires a certain delay between inputs, you could add a pause action to the end of the queued command, which will then delay the queue from proceeding to the next command until that pause has elapsed