Author Topic: Star Citizen  (Read 3023 times)

ooolEXILElooo

Star Citizen
« on: September 16, 2020, 01:51:38 AM »
I have recently found that some commands for SC are not working. I can get Cycle Target and Cycle Friendly Target to work but anything else within the Target tree of commands will not work. Also Open Comms doesnt work and I believe thats because CIG took Open Comms from Flight-HUD and is now under the tree for Social. Also anything having to do with Throttle/Thruster control does not work except for Cruise Control and FTL Drive. And any commands having to do with Camera View does not work other than Cycle Camera. Also Vtol commands dont work. Open/Close Doors wasnt working either but I found a work around for that by assigning it to a new keybind within SC Options being '

I would like to know has anyone figure out how to get these keybinds to work? Because I have tried everything "I" can think of. I understand that CIG keeps changing their minds about how their keybinds are set up which can be damn frustrating.

I am used to the only VoiceAttack setup in the early days when we could change the keybinds manually within VA, but now this interface is all new to me. Thanks for any help you guys can give.  ???

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Star Citizen
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 08:44:43 AM »
If you are using a HCS Voice Packs profile, you'll want to contact them directly about this via their forum, or their Discord

Vargaar

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 12:30:59 AM »
HCS are updating Their Star citizen voice pack profiles very soon , possible within the next week or 2 but before xmas , this was mentioned on their discord today
I am He who will Eat the Sun

Vargaar

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 04:25:30 AM »
New update for Star citizen is out today
I am He who will Eat the Sun