Author Topic: Wait for spoken response 1-999  (Read 951 times)

meekychunky

Wait for spoken response 1-999
« on: November 21, 2020, 02:38:49 PM »
Hello!

I'm not sure if my approach is correct, so I'll explain what I'm trying to do...

As an Assetto Corsa Competizione admin, I'd like to use Voice Attack to perform admin commands on the server, for example - to disqualify a driver who is identified by their car number (a range from 1 to 999) I have a spoken command "disqualify".  The "disqualify" command types the following key-presses...

/dq

...and then a "wait for spoken response" action with responses defined as "1;2;3;4;5...all the way to 999".  The issue I'm having is I've hit the limit of 500 responses :(

Is there a better way to do this?  Or might it be possible to submit a feature request to have the limit extended to 1000+ ?

Thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Wait for spoken response 1-999
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 02:45:24 PM »
Command phrases don't have a set limit like that, so you could put the numbers into the command phrase instead (E.G. "disqualify [1..999]").

You can get the number from the command phrase either using the "{CMDSEGMENT:}" token, or a combination of the "{TXTNUM:}" and "{CMD}" tokens.

meekychunky

Re: Wait for spoken response 1-999
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 02:57:43 PM »
Thanks Pfeil - I think I've found the appropriate section of the manual thanks to your suggestion  :)