Author Topic: I have lots of questions about HCS and Voice Attack  (Read 1372 times)

Lazyluna678

I have lots of questions about HCS and Voice Attack
« on: November 07, 2020, 11:49:34 AM »
Hello everyone,
Firstly, thanks for reading this message and perhaps answering. I have many questions about HCS and Voice Attack. I’ll list them here and any answer is much appreciated:
1. For the HCS voice packs, are there any promo codes or sales I should know about? I’m not sure I want to splash out on £16 unless there are no sales whatsoever or promo codes
2. Again for HCS, are the voice packs interesting and informative or just boring drab?
3. For Voice Attack, is it genuinely worth having? How well does it work? I’m not sure if it’s good or not and I’d like to know your opinions
4. For Voice Attack, will the trial suffice if I just want to have a voice pack and no voice attack?

That’s everything, thanks for reading. I look forward to replies

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: I have lots of questions about HCS and Voice Attack
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 12:42:19 PM »
1 and 2 may be better to ask on HCS Voice Packs' forum, or their Discord.

3: In my opinion, yes, but you can use the trial version (either from the website or on Steam) to have a look at the features yourself.
keep in mind that you need a microphone that works well for speech recognition, and that the speech recognition profile should be trained at least three times.

4: The trial version does not allow the importing of third-party (HCS Voice Packs or others) products; It is intended as a way to have a look around the application for yourself, not for extended use (it is also limited to a maximum of one profile and twenty commands; These commands do automatically carry over to the licensed version, so you wont lose any changes you may have made).

Lazyluna678

Re: I have lots of questions about HCS and Voice Attack
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 01:34:04 PM »
That was very helpful. Thank you very much. Perhaps I’ll be purchasing a copy then :)