Author Topic: Cant register my activation key  (Read 1583 times)

Angelnoire

Cant register my activation key
« on: October 19, 2020, 03:00:06 PM »
So I purchased the full version and I'm very excited to get started (gonna have a full trekkie style crew on my ship)
got my registration key but I cant find where to input it. Everything online says its in options (its not) or that theres a window asking me to register when I open the app (there isnt).
please help?

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Cant register my activation key
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 03:53:56 PM »
Hi, there.

When you launch VoiceAttack, you'll be presented with a screen that has a, 'Register' button at the bottom.  If you've pressed, 'Go', you can still register by going to the Options screen (via the small wrench icon on the main screen), and then clicking on the, 'Registration' button on the General tab.

If you did not see either of those, you've probably installed the Steam demo and decided to purchase the standalone version from the VoiceAttack.com website instead.  You'll want to uninstall the Steam demo from the Steam client and then install the standalone version from here http://voiceattack.com/download.    The version of VoiceAttack on Steam doesn't deal with registration keys at all (just relies on the Steam client), which is why there is no place to enter a registration key.

Hope that helps!

Angelnoire

Re: Cant register my activation key
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 12:11:35 PM »
Thank you very much, this was extremely helpful.
I did purchase the standalone version of the app. I will update this post after I have reinstalled the program from the website directly.