Author Topic: Voiceattack hears me, but does not respond.  (Read 2129 times)

Celtyrish

Voiceattack hears me, but does not respond.
« on: August 02, 2020, 02:05:17 PM »
I have just installed Voiceattack (via steam) and learned i had to change my system language in order activatie text to speech ect, to use voiceattack.

I've set my system language to english (US) and speech to English (US), restarted my system and i had the options in control panel to start set up speech recognition, did that, trained my voice in my pc, ect...
I now have Cortona also as it was not supported at the previous language settings.

Cortana works fine with my voice, but voiceattack does not respond to my action. I can see the grey bar reacting to my voice, but Voiceattack does not respond to anything.

can someone help me out?

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Voiceattack hears me, but does not respond.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 02:32:14 PM »
Hi, there.

You'll want to take a look at this thread:  https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=1635.0

There are a lot of things to look at in there, but that's due to the fact that there can be so many things on a user's machine that can impact the Windows speech engine to make it not work as one would expect.

Celtyrish

Re: Voiceattack hears me, but does not respond.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 09:26:38 AM »
Thanks for your reply, i have read the the page and found out that my ASUS has a music program installed that was causing troubles. Deleting it solved the issue.
Now i can continue to configurate it for Elite Dangerous <3

Again,
Thank for your time ^^.