Author Topic: short checklis in one command?  (Read 1302 times)

beau

short checklis in one command?
« on: April 03, 2020, 12:21:37 PM »
hi I have been looking at this https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=1587.msg7488get as an example I get the idea that  this was a framework for more than one checklist I only need one checklist could this be done in one command 
here an example of what I thinking

command Let's go
ttsvoice or mp3 do have stuff?

user yes/check
next question 

I thinking 4 questions
thanks beau

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: short checklis in one command?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 12:30:26 PM »
If you're running a single checklist sequentially, the simplest way of accomplishing something like this would be to use the "Wait For Spoken Response" action.

If you set the timeout to 0, and uncheck the "Continue on any Speech" option, the command will wait until you speak one of the responses you have defined (or until the command is stopped by other means, like the Stop All Commands Hotkey, obviously).

beau

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 02:37:09 PM »
Hi Pfell

could I change
Code: [Select]
Begin Text Compare : [ActiveCheckList] Equals ''
    Say, '{CMDSEGMENT:0} check-list.'  (and wait until it completes)
    Set Text [ActiveCheckList] to '{CMDSEGMENT:0}'
    Set small int (condition) [ChecklistItem] value to 1
    Execute command, 'Set;Check'
Else
    Say, '{TXT:ActiveCheckList} Check-list in progress'  (and wait until it completes)
End Condition

so if I say let's go it would run startup?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 02:43:39 PM »
Yes... Replace "{CMDSEGMENT:0}" with the name of the checklist you want to run, and it'll always and only use that checklist.

beau

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 03:30:57 PM »
the way the checklist is set up if it ask a question ca the user trigger another voice command before saying check/set?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 04:19:31 PM »
Within the same session the checklist will remain available indefinitely, because it does not require any commands to be running in the background.
Other commands will not interfere with that unless they were to overwrite the variables used by the checklist.

Just in case you do have other blocking commands, you could check the "Always execute this command" option for the checklist commands, as they don't interfere with keypresses or window focus.