Author Topic: Switch between oculus rift & desktop speakers  (Read 1099 times)

bd100

Switch between oculus rift & desktop speakers
« on: April 02, 2020, 11:58:35 AM »
I see where I can make oculus rift speaker default on startup.  Is there a way to make desktop speakers default on exit?  Thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Switch between oculus rift & desktop speakers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 12:29:20 PM »
You could use a command with the "Change Default Audio Devices" action for that, by setting up the "Execute a command each time this profile is unloaded" option to run that command, which also applies when VoiceAttack shuts down (if you use multiple profiles within one session and don't want the audio device to change when the profile does, you can use the "{CMDACTION}" token to check whether the command is running before shutdown or not).

That does mean that command needs to be present in any profile you use, as load/unload options only apply to the active profile, not included/global profiles.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:04:31 PM by Pfeil »

bd100

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 01:56:57 PM »
Thanks Pfeil, that worked.  I do use multiple profiles within one session, but doesn't present a problem.  Good thing cus I don't how to use {CMDACTION} anyhow.  :)

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 02:05:34 PM »
Press F1 while VoiceAttack has focus to open VoiceAttackHelp.pdf in your default PDF reader; It has information on tokens and their usage, among other VoiceAttack features.