Author Topic: Is there a way to freeze the mouse cursor with a toggle or script?  (Read 892 times)

polynut

Hi guy's,

Since i start using my PROBOX2 Remote+ Wireless Game Remote Controller as a mean to control my cursor via the gyro mouse chip it make me forcing my head to stay on top of certain item so i can have the time to read them. This behavior hurt my neck.

So my first thought was trying to see if VA had some kind of control over the mouse cursor to immobilize it on screen via toggle but i found nothing in the mouse move panel.

I know that VA can emulate certain joystick or gamepad button but i doubt it could emulate the PROBOX2 Remote button that disable the fly mouse option here the link to this remote : https://www.amazon.ca/PROBOX2-Remote-Wireless-Controller-G-Sensor/dp/B00NAUMOMO

Is there a way to do this since the remote is on my head and it is not convenient at all each time i want to read something to hit that button.

Thank for any help

polynut

Re: Is there a way to freeze the mouse cursor with a toggle or script?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 08:25:02 PM »
Ok i found a way via windows action in VA it's call restrict mouse movement and you have to do one command to stop the cursor and set it to 100% block and you need a second command to unblock the cursor since there is no toggle in restrict mouse movement window.

I call my command stop cursor to freeze the cursor on screen and move cursor to resume.

I am happy as a child before Christmas Eve since my neck doesn't hurt anymore when i try to read weapons stats.

You guy's make me a happy man tonight since i am playing game for the first time after 6 month as disable.