Author Topic: Start/Stop Listening Indicator Bug  (Read 1351 times)

blueeagle66

Start/Stop Listening Indicator Bug
« on: December 05, 2019, 07:06:39 PM »
Hey :)

Apologies if this has been mentioned (I did search).
With the latest version the start/stop listening button state isn't changing correctly.
If I have listening on, and I click the headset button it correctly updates and has the red indicator over the top.
However if I click it to resume listening, VA starts listening as expected but the headset indicator doesn't change.
If I then open VA settings and then close the dialogue, the listening indicator hen updates.

My system;
Windows 10 Pro x64 (1909)
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
Nvidia RTX 2060
16GB DDR4.

Thanks

Brian.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Start/Stop Listening Indicator Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 08:00:22 PM »
Hi, Brian

Do you have anything set up in regards to, 'Push to listen' in your hotkey settings?   To check this, you'll need to look in two places.  First, go to Options > Hotkeys tab and see if anything is indicated in the first three entries.  Second, you'll want to edit your active profile and then go to the profile's Options (at the top of the screen), then go to the, 'Profile Hotkeys' tab.   See if anything is enabled in there.  If nothing is set in those two places, you'll want to then go and make sure that you don't have a command or plugin running that is altering your listening state.  To check this, you'll want to create a new profile as well as disable plugins by going into Options > General tab and uncheck the, 'Enable plugins' checkbox.  Go to your newly created profile and see if the problem persists.  If the problem persists, it's possible that your installation may have gotten borked.  I would uninstall VA and reinstall (your profiles and settings will remain intact).

Hope some of that helps!