Author Topic: Say the word TUNE  (Read 2366 times)

Rephil

Say the word TUNE
« on: October 30, 2019, 10:57:12 AM »
I use the Huey Radio profile and the word TUNE is only recognized in "TUNE NAV RADIO TO -----" commands in any other use of the word Tune it does not get recognized. I have trained voice rec. and added word thru add/delete dictionary but, with no luck

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Say the word TUNE
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 05:28:04 PM »
As far as I'm aware, adding a custom pronunciation to the dictionary should normally help with that.

Do you have any other recognition issues, either with specific words or in general (E.G. having to repeat things)?

Some of the suggestions in the "VoiceAttack is listening, but what it hears is complete gibberish compared to what I said" section of this topic may be useful.

Rephil

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 06:17:33 PM »
so far only the word tune

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 06:23:29 PM »
Did you get my email from support, Rephil?  I sent it around midnight US Central time.  Basically indicates what Pfeil is outlining here, with some instructions (check spam).

The instructions from the email:

There's a shortcut to Windows' trainer through VA - just go to the Options screen, Recognition tab, then click, 'Utilities'.  Then, click on, 'Add/Remove Dictionary Words' and then select, 'Add a new word'.  Type in, 'tune' and then click, 'Next'.  I would select, 'Record a pronunciation upon Finish' and then follow those steps.