Author Topic: hcs voice packs and voice attack  (Read 3746 times)

dj

hcs voice packs and voice attack
« on: September 30, 2019, 08:45:37 PM »
I hope I don't sound like a troll,but every time someone complains that a voice pack (ex:astra,orion,dark) isn't working correctly your only response is to go to the hsc forum for an answer.I'm sure you guys are pretty much aware of the programs offered by hsc so why ca'nt there be some kind of a cooperative forum that is staffed by hsc as well as voice attack since your programs wouldn't be selling if it wasnt for the other group.sorry if i sound frustrated .

Gary

• Administrator
Re: hcs voice packs and voice attack
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 09:32:04 PM »
I hope I don't sound like a troll,but every time someone complains that a voice pack (ex:astra,orion,dark) isn't working correctly your only response is to go to the hsc forum for an answer

I understand your frustration that when you are looking for an answer, you want it to be answered as quickly as possible.  To be straight up, though, the HCS guys come through here quite often and regularly, however, that may not be as frequently as an end user may need to get up and running.  I think the polite thing to do for someone would be to say, 'hey, bud - if you have a real problem you might want to look over in the place where the people that make your pack are on 24/7', versus just letting them wait around for who knows how long that might take.  To be fair, a lot of folks do answer HCS-type questions on here without pointing them back to HCS.  I'm positive there are folks on the HCS forum that answer VA-type questions without sending users back here.  I think we both answer what we can, and refer when we can't or shouldn't, even when folks are posting in the wrong places.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: hcs voice packs and voice attack
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:54:58 PM »
Something else to add is that everybody on here answering questions (not including me) is a willing, generous and helpful volunteer.  They like answering questions, so, if they can, they most certainly do (and quite extensively in most cases).