Author Topic: Tips needed please  (Read 3063 times)

Eagle2943

Tips needed please
« on: May 26, 2019, 11:46:05 AM »
I've just setup Voiceattack and the Verity voicepack and had nothing but issues as my key maps for ED just wouldn't import, then finally they did but most of the commands just didn't work ingame... all the key bindings I need are done.

I'm using a HOTR and Joystick along with an Oculus Rift HMD.

Is there anyway at all to get this working properly? Functions such as requesting docking, preparing to leave a station etc just doesn't work.

I've set up a new profile as a backup with the essentials in just in case I cant get the pack working the way it should but have a question.... if I say "throttle to 75%" I can add an audio file of my choice to play but is there anyway possible to add a few different audio files so it's not just repeating the same phrase over and over but instead it could be one of 4 random phrases?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Tips needed please
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 11:59:50 AM »
I've just setup Voiceattack and the Verity voicepack
For third-party profiles from HCS Voice Packs, you'll want to contact them directly; They have a forum, or a Discord, if that is your preference.

is there anyway possible to add a few different audio files so it's not just repeating the same phrase over and over but instead it could be one of 4 random phrases?
For audio files, you can use the "Play a Random Sound" action in place of the "Play a Sound" action you're using now.