Author Topic: Window Issue  (Read 1785 times)

Muskoka

Window Issue
« on: April 02, 2019, 09:48:08 AM »
Running 1.7.5, and I'm trying to "Include Profile Commands", which works fine as it always has, other than the window that pops up has no buttons at all now, so I can't close it, or do anything once I select a profile, as you can see in the attached screenshot. Nobody else seeing or having the same issue, searched but didn't see anything.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Window Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 09:56:20 AM »
This may be a display scaling issue. It looks like the text is bigger than it would be at 100%, so it's pushing the other controls off the bottom.

Could you try the following: Right-click your desktop and choose "Display Settings", in the window that opens select "100% (Recommended)" for the "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" option; Do the buttons show up?

Muskoka

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 10:02:51 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply, and yes, that fixed it. I don't remember changing the scaling, but must have at some point. First time I've seen/had this issue.

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 10:31:46 AM »
It's strange that it blows that screen out like that -  What was the value that you changed from, Muskoka?

Muskoka

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 01:58:37 PM »
It was set to 175%. It's recommending a value of 150%, I set it to 100%, and I'm not touching it.:)

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 02:18:56 PM »
Hmmm... I tried it with different settings on this end and I couldn't get it to do that.   Eventually, it's all going to be redone.