Author Topic: Trial version - Warthog joysticks recognised but buttons not registering  (Read 992 times)

Dashdriver

I have downloaded and installed the trial version into the default location and can successfully create a working test case based on keyboard actions.

I then use Settings / General / Joystick Options to check out my joysticks.

'Joystick Options' recognises my Warthog Throttle and Stick and I can enable them both. However the 'Test' function doesn't respond to button presses amd remains in "Waiting" mode.

Some internet search info pointed me in the direction of the Sounds folder in C/Program Files (x86)/VoiceAttack but I was surprised to find that this folder is empty, as is Apps and Shared/Assemblies.

At the moment I am unable to set up any joystick related actions and wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

Dashdriver

Well, I have managed to solve my own problem, although this may still be useful to others.....

I discovered that when going via the "Test" button to open the "Test Joystick Buttons" window with the "Waiting" message, the joystick button press would not be recognised until I pressed the Reset symbol. Silly me.

Once I pressed "Reset", it recognised and reported the joystick button immediately.

Problem solved and I can move on now!    ;D

Gary

• Administrator
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. 

So, what you're saying is that the buttons you were pressing were NOT showing up until you clicked the reset icon?

Does it continue to exhibit this behavior each time you open the test window?