Author Topic: LANGUAGE PACKAGE AND INFORMATION REQUEST  (Read 1484 times)

DRAKO

LANGUAGE PACKAGE AND INFORMATION REQUEST
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:23:42 AM »
Hi all. Say before anything that I really like VA. I just entered Star Citizen and I think it's the right tool to have an almost total immersion with the space simulator.
I have to admit that my English is very basic and therefore, I do not understand the interface itself, and as a consequence I could not give it that use that I expect from it.
Therefore, I would like to know if the interface has a language package and instruction manual in Spanish.
And I would ask for help from a user of this forum to advise me on a website in Spanish, where I could take advantage of this program.
Thanks for the help and information
NOTE: Translation made by Google Translator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos. Decir antes que nada que me me gusta mucho VA. Acabo de entrar en Star Citizen y me parece la herramienta adecuada para tener una inmersión casi total con el simulador espacial.
Tengo que reconocer que mi inglés es muy básico y por tanto, no entiendo la interfaz en si, y como consecuencia no podría darle ese uso que espera de él.
Por ello, quisiera saber si la interfaz tiene un paquete de idiomas y manual de instrucciones en español.
Y pediría ayuda algún usuario de este foro para que me aconsejara alguna web en español, donde pudiera sacarle provecho a este programa.
Gracias por la ayuda y la información
NOTA: Traducción realizada por Google Traductor

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: LANGUAGE PACKAGE AND INFORMATION REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 12:31:45 AM »
The application does support translation technically, however the actual work of interpreting and translating both it and the manual is very difficult, and would require a dedicated effort from someone fluent in both languages, likely with a technical background, both initially and to keep everything up-to-date as the application changes.

Because of this, there are no translations of the software or the help document available at this time.

I am not personally aware of any websites in other languages specifically for VoiceAttack.
A quick Google search did yield this, perhaps the people behind that could help you.

DRAKO

Re: LANGUAGE PACKAGE AND INFORMATION REQUEST
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 01:15:03 PM »
Thank you very much, I had already seen it.