Author Topic: Star Citizen & Panels [showing off]  (Read 4853 times)

K4tniss

Star Citizen & Panels [showing off]
« on: August 30, 2018, 10:59:35 PM »
I've been playing around with Panels this evening and my star citizen profile - I don't really have any switches, just buttons since I try not to make my profiles track state (I always seem to find a way to break it ^^)

I wanted to show off and show panels getting some love lol. It's v satisfying and I really appreciate the ability to play with this because making tiny web apps is something I've enjoyed doing with my freetime anyway and usually they take way more setup

(Sorry if is in wrong place! I think this is right? but I'm not great at forums. if this should be in general please let me know)

I need to find a fancier way to organize the shields display but it works for now ! brainstorming, the next step is probably to put a 'ship' image in the center, or try for something more pie-menu looking, but it's bedtime

Sunsteal

Re: Star Citizen & Panels [showing off]
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 03:43:49 PM »
Very Nice. I purchased Panels as well but I can't get it to work on my phone.

Any chance of sending me your layout so I can load it? I realise your keys might be different than mine but once I do get Panels to work I would look to change the keys.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Star Citizen & Panels [showing off]
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:50:44 PM »
Just to be clear... did you purchase Panels or did you just download Panels?  The reason I ask is that you shouldn't be paying for Panels (it's free!) o_O