Author Topic: WARNING this profile must be the main primary profile!  (Read 2286 times)

TiJayO

WARNING this profile must be the main primary profile!
« on: August 23, 2018, 11:07:48 AM »
Starters:  I hope I'm posting in the right place..  I've searched for a while for what I'm doing wrong, but can't find my error.  There is an update for my profiles, and I could only find basic directions, no real instructions.

I uninstalled the original, moved the profile to the correct file path, installed the new profile through the downloaded .exe opened VoiceAttack and imported the profile.  This is the error I'm getting.

any help would be appreciated!

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
Re: WARNING this profile must be the main primary profile!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 11:37:37 AM »
Starters:  I hope I'm posting in the right place..  I've searched for a while for what I'm doing wrong, but can't find my error.  There is an update for my profiles, and I could only find basic directions, no real instructions.

I uninstalled the original, moved the profile to the correct file path, installed the new profile through the downloaded .exe opened VoiceAttack and imported the profile.  This is the error I'm getting.

any help would be appreciated!

If this is to do with HCS Voicepacks, then all it means is that you import the profile via the "import profile" option (click the + symbol to the left of the Target Dropdown box for the option) and not the "Import commands" option on the "edit profile" screen.

As to why it is set this way? There are commands that the profile runs on every startup (retrieving variables/voicepack detection), and using the "import commands" options, does not import the profiles "run at profile load" command.

TiJayO

Re: WARNING this profile must be the main primary profile!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 12:58:30 PM »
I am certain I imported profile, and not commands, or edit.  It is a fresh import, however I'll try it again.