Author Topic: Voice Attack Website Store Sale  (Read 2998 times)

Uchuu

Voice Attack Website Store Sale
« on: June 29, 2018, 08:47:51 AM »
Got a question for the managers of Voice Attack.  Voice Attack is currently on sale on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/583010/VoiceAttack/), but will the website store version go on sale?

I'd rather purchase from the website store so I can use it without having it tied to Steam and of course like most people would be interested in getting it at a sale price.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Voice Attack Website Store Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 09:26:08 AM »
Hi, Uchuu.

I'm very sorry, but the website version will not be going on sale :(

Uchuu

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 09:51:11 AM »
Alright, worth asking in case there were plans.

Exergist

• Global Moderator
  • Ride the lightning
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 03:34:45 PM »
VA was one of the best sub-$10 purchases I've ever made. I got the non-Steam license for simplicity. Just my two cents :)

hb5ems

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 07:35:03 PM »
I am new but I also thought the $10 price tag is a very good price. I am just about to buy it and first looked at the Voice packs and 99% of those are £14.99 so I expected the VA to be a lot more than it actually is   

iceblast

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 07:59:09 PM »
VA is probably the best program you can buy for the money. I've been using it every single day, since I got it a few years ago.

There is just so much you can do with it, it has so much flexibly, and Gray keeps updating it, and making it better and better.

It's a rock solid stable program, that you can use the hell out of, and it very, very rarely ever crashes, and if it does, you just start it again, and just keep going.

VA is so easy to setup commands with. It's not just for games, it's for any program, you can really make your life a bit easy with it. It's easily worth the money.