Author Topic: Please add another import and export option  (Read 2286 times)

NatalieEGH

Please add another import and export option
« on: June 08, 2018, 01:25:23 PM »
Not all of us are experts in reading and writing xml.  I can only with the greatest of difficulty.

Please add an option where commands can be written in any ASCII text editor such as Notepad, Notepad++ for Windows, Ed, Edit, Edlin for MS Dos and Windows, Vi for Unix and Linux, or Vim for Linux.  That would allow users to just write their commands, copy sections and make changes for the command, ...

There should also be a way to export the commands into a file that is easily modified with the text editor.

This is really the only complaint I have.  The program once configured has IMMENSELY improved my game play.  Except with a few people that accept I am slow finding commands (and my mouse so I can put it over the command I want to click on), I play games almost 100% solo.  Voice attack has increased my speed to where I am not a burden on most parties and feel I actually contribute.  I have bought programmable keyboard, game pads, $200 mice with all sorts of programmable buttons, ... and they have given at best very minor improvements.  Voice attack moved me up to being considered a high medium level player to a medium high level player (depending on character, character abilities, character equipment, and how configured).  I and the person that told me to get Voice Attack both rave about it and tell others that have problems like I do to get it. 

So it is not dissatisfaction that is the reason for this request, it is just it would help me easier to build and share configurations.