Author Topic: Getting Ship to Pilot itself out of Space Dock  (Read 1680 times)

GunslingerN74

Getting Ship to Pilot itself out of Space Dock
« on: March 04, 2018, 07:08:56 PM »
I have seen Several Videos where the ship basically flys itself out of space dock How DoI get it to do that I have seen Obsidian Ant do it and it Appears that it preatty much does it by itself How can I set this up .

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
Re: Getting Ship to Pilot itself out of Space Dock
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 05:33:11 AM »
on what Game?

Obsidian Ant is usually Elite but there is no automatic flying out of a station, he does it manually. If there was such a thing (and it could be done) then that would be bad....what is the point of playing the game then? ;)
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

praxxius

Re: Getting Ship to Pilot itself out of Space Dock
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 03:27:32 PM »
if you a are looking for one in ED,i have an auto take off one. but not full out the door. Here's what i use:
gets u started up, lifts off. and then you have to make any final adjustment for the "doorway"or gate entrance if there is one. if you are on a "outdoor pad" u do nothing.

play random sound<i use an ok commander, or of that nature to initialize.  <depending on profile>
pause 2 seconds <enable any sounds to finish before continuing in playback option box <<do this every time entire profile>>

key combo for turn lights on <i use Rshift+L>
play random sound <one that is lights on> <click sound finishes before next action box>
 key combo for vertical  thruster up. <i use numpad 4> or associated joystick button
pause 4 seconds <this gives you height off of launch pad to clear any moorings.>
key press for raise gear <i use g key>
play stow/raise  landing gear sound <click sound finishes before next action box>
pause 1 second
key for thrust/engines to 25%
play sound for thrust or engines to 25% <click sound finishes before next action box>
play finished/ready commander type sound

for just key actions it's
lights on
vertical thrust 4 seconds
raise gear
thrust/engines set to 25%
<done>