Author Topic: Gary - Steam or Stand alone?  (Read 3210 times)

OldDogBlue

Gary - Steam or Stand alone?
« on: December 17, 2017, 09:35:07 AM »
I presently have the "stand alone" version of VoiceAttack.  I am thinking about moving to Steam..but before I do, I want to know if my moving will not affect you in any way.   I don't mean this to sound high and mighty, and that my move really makes a difference,  it's just that you might receive a residual, credit from Steam, + or - on Google search location...that sort of thing. 

I want to support you and DO NO HARM

Thanks again for this great program, and also the great creators that contribute to it.

Merry Christmas

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Gary - Steam or Stand alone?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:21:49 AM »
Heya, bud.

If you move over to Steam, it doesn't harm me in the least ;)  I checked out your registration and you qualify, so, if you are good with everything in here:  http://steamcommunity.com/app/583010/discussions/0/135512305398228186/
just let me know and I'll get you set up!

AmosUK

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 07:11:53 AM »
Sorry to necro this post but is there any benefits of migrating to steam version?

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 08:56:38 AM »
The biggest benefit of the Steam version is that you don't have to manage a registration key.  Also, updates occur automatically and your software remains in one place and can easily go where you have Steam.  Outside of that, the software is exactly the same.