Author Topic: Play different videos in chrome browser  (Read 1905 times)

paul2978

Play different videos in chrome browser
« on: March 06, 2018, 02:47:34 AM »
Loving voice attack!

I'm trying to set up voice attack to pause play videos in Chrome from the udemy website. I can get it correctly work on one set of lectures.

By sending the space bar to the active window/chrome tab at udemy.com, it will work :) :)

However it will only work for one lecture or one group of lectures if I was to do a different course I have to remap them  again to that course;

So

so it maps to this activewindow.

https://imgur.com/EaIH3x3

works for
udemy.com/courseA/video1/video.play

&

udemy.com/courseA/video2/video.play

but not on:

udemy.com/courseB/video1/video.play

also the URLS are not usually as clean as that.

....can anyone advise me on how I could use a wildcard so that I can play and pause the videos using my voice on any video in udemy, and not just course specific.

Many Thanks

paul2978

Re: Play different videos in chrome browser
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 03:05:32 AM »
I may have figure it out.

In voice attacks main window, I can set where the commands are sent to, in each actions profile I un-ticked the check box for "send this command to". And then Ive manually selected a udemy tab in the main voiceattack window.

This now sends the commands to a tab that I want rather than sending it to a predefined tab. I don't mind selecting the option from a dropdown.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Play different videos in chrome browser
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 04:48:18 AM »
It is possible to change the command target on the fly.

You'll want to have a look at the "Application Focus (Process Target) Guide" section in VoiceAttackHelp.pdf,
specifically "Advanced targeting", page 165 onward.