Author Topic: Taskbar Icon color change (listening, not listening, executing, unrecognized)  (Read 2984 times)

billyjack669

Would it be possible (or is it already) to change the color of the taskbar icon to something more colorful?  I was thinking Listening vs Not Listening, then change for Unrecognized or Executing Command?) 
Customizable colors would be fine, but Red / Green / Yellow / Blue would be an excellent start.

I ask because I use Voiceattack more for automating Windows stuff, work in a noisy environment, and would look at the icon while working to make sure my commands were being executed before repeating myself  and sounding like a crazy person. ::)

Thanks!

Gary

• Administrator
I can see that being handy.  Right now, though, you can *kind* of get an indication by hovering over the icon to get the taskbar window to pop up.  Also, if you minimize to system tray it does go every so slightly gray if listening is off... wow that was put in so long ago that I forgot about it o_O

billyjack669

Yes, i've been using the gray vs not so gray to see if it was listening, and have sound file prompts letting me know when i've activated / deactivated listening mode, and sometimes when a command executes.

Thank you sir!