Author Topic: Demo  (Read 6670 times)

AJRimmer

Demo
« on: July 13, 2016, 11:58:03 AM »
Downloaded the demo

now have a headache

tried grabbing a profile for elite dangerous to test if its worth buying this.

wont allow testing

am i doing something wrong ?
simply want to install this,add a profile and start game...is this possible ?,or does it take a lot of setting up ?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Demo
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 12:13:29 PM »
Open the "Edit a Profile" window by clicking the "Edit profile" button(or pressing Alt+E), click "Import Commands", and navigate to the profile you're looking to import.
You should then be able to select up to 20 commands from that profile to import.

AJRimmer

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 04:32:55 PM »
Open the "Edit a Profile" window by clicking the "Edit profile" button(or pressing Alt+E), click "Import Commands", and navigate to the profile you're looking to import.
You should then be able to select up to 20 commands from that profile to import.

tried that,it imported but nothing was the same as my keys

so i deleted all commands and just set 2,but no matter what i do the game doesnt see/hear the commands.

they appear in notepad when i do that and are recognised by the VA window,and even jump to the game when set to elite exe,but do nothing.

update...

fixed it,was the directx button

i am buying this s#|+,one lil problem

coughing started the boost engine and spread me all over the station exterior....have to retake the speech recogition a few times i guess ;)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:56:08 PM by AJRimmer »

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 01:51:38 PM »
You may want to set your confidence levels up higher for commands that might get you killed in-game ;)