Author Topic: Keybindings not working in grim daw (voice commands do work)  (Read 1828 times)

Harro

Keybindings not working in grim daw (voice commands do work)
« on: October 12, 2017, 06:53:39 PM »
Hello,

Trying to make it so i can click the mouse with the keyboard. When in game, keys i have asigned to mouse click (tried a couple) do not work. It works in other games. I am using a ton of commands in EVE online either by voice or keybinds. However can't get keybinds to work in the Grim daw. Any suggestions ?   :o

Thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Keybindings not working in grim daw (voice commands do work)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:29:52 PM »
Can you clarify whether sending mouse clicks to the game does work when triggered by a voice command, but not by a keypress?

Do other action trigger by keypress? E.G. if you set up a simple command that uses TTS to say "Yes it works" and attempt trigger it by keypress while the game is running, does that go through?

I've seen games(well, *a* game) that hook the keyboard in such a way that VoiceAttack's hook stops working in that game. The solution in my case was to start VoiceAttack after the game.

Harro

Re: Keybindings not working in grim daw (voice commands do work)
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 03:38:08 AM »
Everything works, all command as long as a activated them using a voice command.
Keybindings do not work. I tried the Text to speech and it doesn' work ingame (it works with a voice command ingame though).

Also tried starting VA after the game was running but no succes either.
thanks for the suggestions though appreciated it.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:38:38 AM by Harro »