Author Topic: Simple command to press a key on "docked" and "undocked" events possible?  (Read 2272 times)

tulextreme

Hello! I'm using the track IR to play elite dangerous, but i find it VERY annoying to have it on wherever i browse the stations interface! Can't stand the tracking function on that part of the game. So i adapted some of my docking and undocking commands to press "F7" so that  track ir pause its tracking function!
 But i wanted to make it more streamlined when such events (using the Elite dangerous Journal log) occur in game VA would automatically press the F7 key for me! Is this possible somehow?

Thank you for your time!

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Have you looked into EDDI? I don't play Elite: Dangerous myself, but as far as I'm aware EDDI allows you to trigger VoiceAttack commands.

Have a look here. The "Running Commands on EDDI Events" section in particular would be of use to you.

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
turning off and on head tracking when docking/undocking will be in the new singularity profile
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.