Author Topic: Invalid Radio  (Read 2444 times)

crtoperatorl2

Invalid Radio
« on: August 27, 2017, 01:03:58 AM »
Hi,

I´m new to this app so please forgive me for not probably doing this correctly but I´ve installed Voiceattack beta folder into the folder as stated in the readme-file instructions. I´m trying to get the vaicom2.0 working. When I start the VA I can see in the starting screen that VA is starting VAICOM2.0 profile and no error messages. However when I speak into the mic VA recognizes everything I say but in game it doesn´t work at all. I also see that after every command there´s "invalid radio" fault line on the VA..

If any help? Would be greatly appreciated..

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Invalid Radio
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 05:54:10 AM »
The customer that created the VAICOM 2.0 profile does have an account on these forums, but you may be better off asking about this in the thread on the DCS forums.

crtoperatorl2

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 05:59:06 AM »
Ok, will do. I´ve been trying to create my own profile but it has proven to be very complex and difficult for DCS atleast. That´s why I´m trying to use the vaicom. I´m open for any other ready profiles for A-10C also or if anyone can answer my question, that would be greatly appreciated. I´ll post also to DCS Forums..

crtoperatorl2

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 01:34:22 AM »
I haven´t been able to get any response on this from ED or anywhere else so if anyone knows a solution to this that would be greatly appreciated..