Author Topic: More Joysticks  (Read 2835 times)

terrydew

More Joysticks
« on: March 15, 2017, 10:13:02 AM »
Please consider adding more joysticks. In flight sims it is not unusual to have several controls connected and would like to use VM for all.

Thanks
Terry

EDIT by Pfeil: VoiceAttack now supports polling four joystick devices.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 09:17:01 AM by Pfeil »

TechSmurf

Re: More Joysticks
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 01:07:38 AM »
I strongly second this as a feature that is now important enough to make me consider using other software.

Since Windows 10 Creators Update rolled out, Saitek profiling software is broken. The throttle and stick are two separate devices. I am successfully using VA to assign macros to joystick buttons in light of the missing profiler software, with the wonderful added bonus of those profiles of macros switching right along with my voice commands, however my Logitech wheel is now left out in the cold for macros, or I need to use Logitech's own worthless profiling software. Being able to do it all under one roof would be *AMAZING*.

Other than that, VoiceAttack is freakin' amazing! Thanks!

terrydew

Re: More Joysticks
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 05:51:22 AM »
I just built a racing sim so another set of controls (joysticks). If the ability to add more than two joysticks can't be added, could the joystick selection be put at the profile level so each profile could have different sticks? That wouldn't solve the problem but it would make it easier.

Thanks
Terry