Author Topic: Command Ignored ?  (Read 8162 times)

Mr Talkalot

Command Ignored ?
« on: April 17, 2017, 05:57:10 PM »
I updated VA to the latest Beta 1.6.4.1 couple of days ago and had no problems,
other than having to set the mouse click for the Discovery Scan to work.

This just started today,
This was my speed command to go to 100%, now none of my speed commands work.
Also Many of my voice commands are giving me this:
06:42:38 - Recognized : 'one hundred percent' (Confidence 86)
06:42:38 - Command ignored

So where did this "command ignored" come from?
I have never seen this before, until today,
At first I thought that my Binds file had gotten messed up, but it is fine.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Command Ignored ?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »
You could try typing 'ignored' in the little search box in the bottom of the profile edit screen... that may yield a result.  If not, you can try exporting the profile and searching for that phrase.  I don't believe there is a, 'command ignored' output value in VoiceAttack.

Mr Talkalot

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 09:39:17 PM »
I did what you suggested, and found that their was a lot of "command ignored" lines injected into my profile.
I deleted everything and redid both my binds and profiles, Now everything is working as intended.

The Only change I had made was to remove the MKII market connector I was using.
Not saying this is what did it, but I had nothing else installed, and I got tired of the constant Nagging for a Donation.

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 08:58:42 AM »
I saw this thread on HCS's forum yesterday:

http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum/technical-support/16901-command-ignored-keep-on-showing-up-in-the-voice-attack-log

Might be of some help with what you are experiencing.

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 08:08:49 PM »
In the new profiles we essentially switch off commands when they should not be used in the current position in game, we call it game state. So if you issue a cmd and you see command ignored it is because you are in the wrong game state for that action to happen. So if you request docking whilst in supercruise, it would ignore the cmd. Or if you say engage jump drive whilst docked etc etc. It's meant as way for us to improve your game experience by not letting unwanted, misheard commands from happening.

There is one bug we've just discovered which will be fixed with a patch in the next couple of days but if you ever find yourself in the correct state for a cmd and it's still ignored then either log out and back in the game or perform a state changing event like undocking or going to supercruise.
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

phigginskc

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 04:00:14 PM »
So, how do I get this feature to stop while I set up my key bindings? Certain commands will be ignored while I am in the menus setting up. It cuts out a bunch of commands in my case.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:05:26 PM by phigginskc »

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 06:20:12 AM »
You can't. The old method of setting keybinds by speaking the cmd in VA is outdated now as we have the keybind reader which lets you bind any key you want.
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.