Author Topic: Use Voice Attack as a Keyboard & Mouse Emulator...  (Read 2286 times)

Ras

Use Voice Attack as a Keyboard & Mouse Emulator...
« on: April 25, 2023, 01:33:38 AM »
As the subject suggest...I'd like to see an additional feature in Voice Attack where it can emulate both Keyboard & Mouse using a gaming device like a Microsoft XBox wired/wireless controller or any other similar gaming devices.
I being an old school guy coming from using Pinnacle Game Profiler & Xpadder both using Keyboard & Mouse as emulators.

Brief history of Pinnacle Game Profiler 2009-2018 owned by a young developer named Rob who lived in Penslyvania died in 2018. That was the end of PGP. A year before passing on he went on to develop Padstarr.
PGP was and is almost like Voice Attack with features very similar. Just VA is voice recognition.

Xpadder owned and the developer Jonathan Firth 2010-present day is an English man from the UK.
Xpadder is same as PGP but no way have features like PGP and Voice attack. However it does emulate both Keyboard & Mouse using any gaming devices.

I do think if the features as I suggested will be a great step in that direction, so as other gamers can go back to their old games which only have keyboard and mouse features can be mapped to gaming devices and be emulated using any of the gaming devices available on the market.

From what I gathered it needs third party APIs and I'm sure that the developer/s can make a step in this direction and add this to VA to enable such features.

Thanks again and hope that the suggestion be considered and be a help in the right direction. I truly believe that the gaming community will love it since many old games are still being played by young and old.