Author Topic: Utilizing VA for Marketsharp CRM  (Read 2304 times)

Normal Human

Utilizing VA for Marketsharp CRM
« on: February 19, 2024, 09:14:49 AM »
I'm wondering if there is a way to use VA for my company's CRM.
I have it setup so that I can make calls and annotate customer files using VA but when information is lacking on the file the buttons move around the webpage due to how it fills the webpage.
Is there a way to get VA to recognize certain buttons on the webpages?
Sorry if this was posted somewhere else and I didn't see it, thanks.

SemlerPDX

• Global Moderator
  • Upstanding Lunatic
    • My AVCS Homepage
Re: Utilizing VA for Marketsharp CRM
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 01:10:14 PM »
VoiceAttack does not have any means to read or see what is on your screen, or any OCR functionality at all.  While you can do so much with VA, it is not without limitations and that feature specifically is not something that would be easy for any program.  You could investigate 3rd party applications but I don't know of any.  VoiceAttack is best as a voice interaction layer for hotkeys and other keypress or macro keypress interactions with software (mostly games).  TBH, it's not even the most efficient or accurate dictation software, either, as this is equally not a primary function of VoiceAttack but more of a quality-of-life add on in addition to so many such helpful functions throughout the program.

When it comes to applications for business software, it's going to come down to that software and what it presents as options for interaction, and limited by those which require hoomon eyes (like on-screen buttons which may change place frequently or dependent upon the type of data on the screen).

Best wishes and good luck, regardless - wish I could help more!

Normal Human

Re: Utilizing VA for Marketsharp CRM
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2024, 02:57:32 PM »
I appreciate your response and taking time out of your day. I think I'm going to see if I can edit the size of the buttons on the webpage, this would allow me to create overlap with the icons of the buttons for marketsharp. If I can figure out a way to do that I should be able to automate most of the process for my work. Would be nice to increase my speed with minimal effort.