Author Topic: AH-64D help  (Read 2540 times)

WB5DOT

AH-64D help
« on: August 16, 2023, 08:53:09 PM »
New to Voice Attack, flying my Apache good.  Having problems bringing up WPN page or any page. Downloaded your Apache profile (in pilot seat) then say "PILOT - Right MPD Pushbutton - WPN"...(or VID or TSD) and nothing happens!  What am I doing wrong?

Like in my question above.... this command has a default DCS command reading ....Press Left Ctrl+Left Shift+9 keys and hold for 0.161 seconds and release for saying "PILOT - Right MPD Pushbutton - WPN" ......In DCS sim with a Warthog combo I can bind, Left Ctrl and Left Shift.... the 9 keys i am not familiar with!   I have a Warthog combo for flying.  Please advise.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: AH-64D help
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 08:41:30 AM »
Which profile are you referring to?

The command you're mentioning, assuming it's verbatim, looks like it's not intended for speech recognition, but rather to be executed by other commands that need to activate that ingame function.

The "9" key should be the one on the numeric row above the alphabetical characters (I.E. above "i" and "o")

SemlerPDX

• Global Moderator
  • Upstanding Lunatic
    • My AVCS Homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 02:07:42 PM »
... Downloaded your Apache profile ...

Did you mean the "DCS AH-64D Apache Voice Attack by Bailey"?  If so, the download package includes a guide called "AH-64D Voice Attack Readme.pdf", and you can also ask questions on Bailey's Discord.

WB5DOT

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 03:25:10 PM »
Thank you...that helps ALOT!!!