Author Topic: Any good games suggestions you can play mostly with Voice attack  (Read 4308 times)

nightangel

Looking for games i can play With my repetitive overuse injury tendinitis and arthritis in my hands and arms

l  usually try mouse only games which only require a few actions now and then
so it does not aggravate my conditions

I've tried Tom Clancy’s End War , Lifeline and similar voice control games, but there were not that great

So looking for suggestions for good games games that work well with voice attack and could be controlled mostly with it

Thanks for any input or suggestions

ravenholdt

Re: Any good games suggestions you can play mostly with Voice attack
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 09:00:46 PM »
Path of Exile might work for you. all the functions that are important can be accessed by keystroke so voice control is possible including combat. movement on the other hand is by mouse but instead of constant clicking its click and hold.  the main attack functions can be set to the mouse 1 2 and 3 buttons but there is nothing that says you have to use them. most attacks and spells can be assigned to qwert and ctrl+qwert which gives you 10 functions without using a mouse. some other things like placing gems and moving things in inventory require mouse clicks. Have you thought about subbing a joystick for a mouse? some have different buttons you can push with other fingers like thumb and little finger and can assign those instead of a mouse. be sure and look through the options when making a profile(its a fairly straight forward profile with less than 20 commands or so)  I am so used to using a mouse when thinking of all the games I  play which ones do not require  mouse. Elite dangerous with the hcs voice packs almost completely eliminates a mouse if you use a joystick and throttle or hotas combo. arrow keys and space bar can select any item on any menu and even when on foot you can still use the joystick. good luck.

priscalos

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 09:23:33 PM »
Hey there, I'm new here, but I wanted to chime in and suggest a game that might work for you with Voice Attack. It's called A Blind Legend, which is a fully audio-based adventure game that you play using only sound cues and voice commands. It's designed specifically for visually impaired players, but it might be a good fit for your situation too. Another game that might work is Choice of Robots, which is a text-based game where you make decisions and give commands through text prompts. It's a really engaging game and requires minimal physical input. By the way, have you ever tried playing some free games online? I recently discovered a way to make some extra cash by playing solitaire games. Here's the link to the article if you're interested: https://joywallet.com/article/bingo-cash-review/. I hope this helps, and happy gaming!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 02:48:31 AM by priscalos »

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023, 09:30:47 PM »
Oh wow - what a fantastic concept.  Thank you for the suggestion!

BettyBlack

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2023, 07:37:34 AM »
Hello everyone!

SemlerPDX

• Global Moderator
  • Upstanding Lunatic
    • My AVCS Homepage
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2023, 12:30:10 PM »
Hello everyone!

Hello!  Did you have a question about this topic?  I assumed so, as it's not exactly the place to post a 'hello' and introduction or whatever...

mh750

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 05:27:12 PM »
For voice-controlled games, you might enjoy "Elite Dangerous" or "Star Citizen" for some space adventures. They both have great voice attack integration and might be a good fit for your setup. Also, "VoiceAttack" can enhance voice commands in various games.