Author Topic: ARMA 3 Voice Attack profile  (Read 8603 times)

Alpha-Kilo

ARMA 3 Voice Attack profile
« on: September 30, 2016, 06:54:37 AM »
This profile covers ArmA 3 APEX and several popular mods including but not limited to ACE, TFAR, Tao Folding Map and the peripheral TrackIR. There are a bit more than 500 commands in total.

The profile has been made with the German version of Windows 10 Pro 64 and a QWERTZ keyboard. The activation phrases are in German. You can de-activate and re-activate VA with spoken commands. If you play online you might want to set a push-to-not-listen-hotkey to the same key which serves as your push-to-talk in Teamspeak.

I also prepared a spreadsheet which lists the default key combinations on QWERTY and  QWERTZ keyboards, some custom key combinations designed to avoid conflicts between the vanilla layout and the mods in use, and the activation phrases I use. This spreadsheet can serve as a starting point for your own profile, especially if you use multiple controllers, addons and want to make activation phrases in your own language. It also helps to keep track of the key combinations you use and it may save you some time in case you have to re-install the game and the addons because the various profiles are stored in different directories on your PC and the spreadsheet lists them all in one place.

The profile and spreadsheet are something like an ongoing project and I update both files from time to time. If you use the profile please feel free to suggest improvements. You can use this thread, send me a PM or find me in the BI-forum. I am very interested in hearing from you.

Please use this link to download the spreadsheet and the profile: <link removed>

The profile and key sheet are now part of the far advanced project SPEAKEASY which you can also find in this forum.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:21:02 AM by Alpha-Kilo »
----------------------------------------------------------------
SPEAKEASY - voice control for Arma 3:
http://voiceattack.com/SMF/index.php?topic=1494.0
----------------------------------------------------------------