Author Topic: HellDivers 2 Discount VoicePack  (Read 4334 times)

ChiefBronze

HellDivers 2 Discount VoicePack
« on: March 30, 2024, 02:08:49 PM »
Discount VoicePack for price of FREE (10 year commitment as a Hell Diver to spread democracy and liberTEA where ever you are)  Quality reflects free time between hell dives and ship maintenance...sleeps never an option. 

I used the profile pack that WorldSerpent submitted here https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=4733.0 as my starting point.  The current status is pretty far from the start but includes some added functionality.   

I recorded about 47 short audio clips with cheeky comments based off the desired items. No profanity, just my lame sense of humor.  There are also a couple TTS just to get some audio feedback when a command is successful.

How to Use:
Remap keyboard keys for stratagems to use the arrows.
Go to keyboards and keybinds and change stratagem ctrl key from 'hold' to 'press'. 

Sample Commands:
"Deploy" is a prefix and must be used for your stratagems, this is to enable listening when you're ready to call in an item.  The item suffix will disable listening again.  Helpful when you're streaming or talking to teammates and say the items names without intending to deploy them
  • Deploy Quasar
  • Deploy Exosuit
  • Deploy Prospecting Drill
  • Deploy Seismic Probe

When you're on your SES ship say "Chief on Deck" to enable listening.  This allows you to say the following commands

• Show Effects - Shows current effects on planet
  • Show Orders - Displays Major Orders
  • Shop for Democracy - Menu to spend your war medals (it just hits R in reality)

To disable listening again say "Dive In" and get ready to spread democracy.

Most notable changes: I disable listening and include a prefix to throw in stratagems. Added all new stratagems as of yesterday (Quasar, Heavy Machine Gun, and Mech).  I've included Seismic Probe and Prospecting Drill for specific missions.

-Put focus on HellDivers2.exe so that the commands won't run unless you're in the game.   

- For the mech I simply use "Walker" as the voice command.  It's more consistent on saying it and VoiceAttack and I don't always agree on my pronunciation of words like 'Mech'.

-Fixed Walker, can now say "Patriot/ExoSuit/Walker" to bring in the big guns.

-For fun I included some 'on ship' commands such as "SuperStore", "Super Credits", "Shop for Democracy", "Show Orders", and "Show Effects".  This was just to get familiar with configuring voiceAttack and most just simply hit a button or two.    For these to work say "Chief on Deck" for voice attack to start listening.   You only need to say it once while on your ship.  When you get into your hellpod simply say "Dive In" to suspend listening until you're ready to spread democracy and drink some liberTEA.

.vax will import profile and included sound files.   It's my first attempt so if you have issues let me know.  I've tested it and it seems to work well.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 07:56:49 AM by ChiefBronze »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: HellDivers 2 with Audio Clips
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 02:13:30 PM »
- For the mech I simply use "Walker" as the voice command.  It's more consistent on saying it and VoiceAttack and I don't always agree on my pronunciation of words like 'Mech'.
Less practical for profiles you intend to distribute as it's not portable in that sense, but as a general tip: you can add words to the speech recognition dictionary with a custom pronunciation.
Click the wrench icon on VoiceAttack's main window, and on the "Recognition" tab of the VoiceAttack options window click the "Utilities >" button, then choose "Add/Remove Dictionary Words"

ChiefBronze

Re: HellDivers 2 with Audio Clips
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 02:15:13 PM »
Less practical for profiles you intend to distribute as it's not portable in that sense, but as a general tip: you can add words to the speech recognition dictionary with a custom pronunciation.
Click the wrench icon on VoiceAttack's main window, and on the "Recognition" tab of the VoiceAttack options window click the "Utilities >" button, then choose "Add/Remove Dictionary Words"

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.