Author Topic: Subsistence profile  (Read 2249 times)

ikkuranus

Subsistence profile
« on: November 23, 2023, 01:09:27 AM »
Subsistence profile
Before I get started I would like to credit Pfeil for the majority of woodburner timer and help on various other problems I had making this profile.
I would also like to thank Dalcon for his contribution and suggestions for this profile.

Most commands in my profile are dynamic and will perform different functions depending on what is spoken
I highly suggest reading the dynamic command section of the VA manual prior to using this profile

[monitor;user] view | a set of debug commands for displaying the set resolution or discord user to the VA terminal
   User view | displays the discord user name set by the ([group;] [hunter;cave] raid) command
   monitor view | displays the resolution set by the (monitor set) command

[monitor;user] reset | a command for resetting either the monitor resolution or the discord user

monitor set | a subroutine which will be run by any macro that uses mouse cordinates to move the mouse to a certain spot on the screen
Currently all macros which require coordinates will function at the following resolutions while in fullscreen mode 1920x1080, 2560x1440, and 5120x1440
Also note that the 3440x1440 resolution isn't actually for normal ultra-wides but for 5120x1440 running the game in windowed mode and stretched) for a friend
If anyone wants that or any other resolution feel free to hit me up in Discord and be prepared to provide all the coordinates I require.
Lastly, you should know that once you confirm the resolution (when another command calls this subroutine) you have 8 seconds (including the time for the game to become responsive again)to alt-tab back to the game before it resumes running said command

[update check;download update]
   update check | say this to check for updates to this profile and the result will be spoken back to you.
   download update | say this to download the updated profile to %USERPROFILE%\Downloads\Subsistence-Profile.vap - You must manually install it.

[move item] [1..8;] | a command which starts the process of moving an existing player-built item or placing a new item from a toolbar slot
   move item | while looking at and being in range of the item you wish to move.
   move item 1 | (for example) it will instead select the item in your 1st toolbar slot
After that, you may move the item to whatever snap point you wish. While this macro is running
you may say the following spoken responses to manipulate said object: left, right, forward, back, fastforward, 1, 2, or 3.
1=90deg 2=180deg 3=270deg.  To place said item say click or if you change your mind say cancel.
Do note this macro will time out and cancel if you don't perform any manipulations for 30 seconds
note that not every item can be moved forward or backward and also note that I have rebound the building movement keys from the numpad to the arrow keys (You must do this as well or modify the macro)

refill [1..12] [cooking;distillery] water | a command which refills canteens inside the (oven or distillery) inventory from a stack of bottled water
   refill 12 cooking water | have the oven open, the top 12 slots filled with canteens and the bottom 4th column (left to right) with a stack of bottled water
   refill 8 distillery water | have the distillery open, the top 8 slots filled with canteens and the bottom 2nd column (left to right) with a stack of bottled water
This macro does up to 12 canteens or up to 8 in the distillery and refills them left to right from the top row and then left to right from the middle row.
Using refill x cooking water on the distillery will result in you tossing the stack of water on the ground.

[group;] [hunter;cave] [raid] [and crack;] | a command to post hunter or cave raids to a discord server (requires a discord webhook api key) for the server + channel you wish to post to
This command will ask you on first run to type your discord username and it will ask for your discord webhook urls for each channel.
these variables will be stored in the following folder %USERPROFILE%\subsistence\
If it is a cave raid you may respond with: North, South, Lava, North & Lava, South & Lava, or All.
Once you are done and have left the caves you may say "cave raid" again and it will post that you have left the caves
Optionally, you can raid with a group for caves/hunter bases and this macro will credit everyone (you most likely will have to train Windows speech engine for each persons name in advance)

If it is a hunter raid you may respond with: Alpha, Bravo, Delta, Fortress, all, Alpha & Bravo, Alpha & Delta, Alpha & Fortress,  Bravo & Delta, Bravo & Fortress,
or Delta & Fortress. If you you intend to use a BCU cracker then make sure to include "and crack" at the end of your dynamic command.

[AC;Heater;HVAC] | turns on the AC or heater - simply stand in front and look at them while in range (without pushing the interact key) and then activate this command
It doesn't matter which dynamic command you use for this command as the AC and heater both use the same coordinates

[equip;unequip] [divesuit;everything] | command for storing your gear in a box before logging off of a dedicated server/ reequipping it or swapping between divesuit and combat vest or winter coat
for the divesuit you must place it in the lower right backpack slot and it doesn't matter if you say equip or unequip divesuit. Your backpack should not be open when you issue this command.
as for equip everything it requires a very specific item config. You must have exactly 5 items in the top of your backpack (left to right), 5 peices of armor/clothing top to
bottom and all 8 toolbar slots filled. If you have more than 5 items in the backpack I recommend manually placing the additional backpack inventory in a separate storage crate. equip/unequip everything is mainly for dedicated servers and isn't required for solo play or p2p games when you are the host.

cancel | This stops the following commands: autorun, paste, move item, chop [4;6;bee hive;miner crate;],mine [pearl;hop; jump;], extract [1..80;100],
or refill [1..12] [cooking;distillery] water

paste | This command pastes the contents of your clipboard into the already open chat window in game.
note that it auto removes http(s) from links and + and = signs which would pop up the in game console

[butcher;wash hands;clean] use butcher with your axe out while targeting an animal corpse to butcher and loot it's items.
A timer will begin to keep track of how long before you get diseased. The timer gives you warnings at 7m, 3m, and 30sec remaining
Say "clean" or "wash hands" while being in range of and looking down at a lake, pond, or stream to clean them and to stop the timer.
You also can say "how much time is [left;remaining] on dirty timer" at any time while it's running.

[open;loot;unlock] [and unlock;military crate;] | A set of commands for opening and looting contents of crates or locked crates
open or loot = normal crates above ground
unlock and unlock = smart ass response (doesn't actually do anything)
open and unlock, open military crate, or unlock military crate = locked crates (you must have a key with you) It also saves a picture of the contents to
%HOMEPATH%\Pictures\Screenshots\lockbox.png

[sprinkler;miner] [low;medium;fast;] [1..20] | a command to toggle sprinkler automation or mining drill operation
The way this works is you say sprinkler or miner and the number of drills or planters you wish to activate or automate and optionally the speed intermission between units
You must be looking at the planter or mining drill when you activate this and you must manually move and target the next unit after it finishes the first.
If you are doing the sprinkler you should already have the toggle automation button checked on each unit before starting.
If the mouse spazzes out because you failed to target them, say "cancel" or just let it stop on its own.
This command is mainly for dedicated servers and isn't required for solo play or p2p games when you are the host.

chop [4;6;bee hive;miner crate;] | this command will chop 3, 4 or 6 log trees and bee hives or miner crates in the lava caves.
You must have your axe out before issuing these commands
chop = 3 log tree, chop 4 = 4log tree, chop 6 = 6log/grub tree, chop beehive = beehive and does not automatically use an insect repelant, and
chop miner crate = the miner crates in the lava cave and also opens but doesn't auto loot them.

extract [1..80;100] | extracts the seeds from potato, tomato, carrot, or onions
you must specify a number of 1-80 or 100 in the initial command and you must have your stack of produce to be extracted in the bottom right backpack slot.
Your backpack must not be open when you issue the command.

mine [pearl;hop; jump;] a command to mine various materials
You must have your pickaxe out before issuing these commands
mine = ore nodes, coal, sandstone, or any crystals | mine hop/jump if you could mine them while jumping
mine pearl = mining the oysters for pearls (you must manually target and loot the pearls

autorun | runs in a straight line
admittedly, this is probably best used while swimming across the big lakes while aiming the camera upwards enough to avoid drowning.
use cancel or push w key to stop this.

woodburner timer | use this to start a timer to keep track of how long before you need to refuel the wood burner
You will get 5minute, 2minute, and 45second warnings
repeat the command at any time and it will ask if you want to restart it

Lastly, note that any command which asks for a yes/no response: you may respond with yes, affirmative, or no.
(group raids, restarting woodburner timer, or pasting with +/=)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 03:44:32 PM by ikkuranus »

ikkuranus

Re: Subsistence profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 04:46:49 PM »
Profile updated
I have added the following command:
distill [1..40] alcohol
This command distills up to 40 alcohol and refills canteens in the distillery as needed.
You must start with all 8 canteens full in the top and middle slots of the distillery and you Must Not have any canteens with boiled water in your inventory This can be ignored if you are distilling less than 9 alcohol but keep in mind you will have to rearrange the canteens before running the next refill command.
you must also have enough bottled water in the bottom row 2nd column from the left to cover what will be used in refilling the canteens.

You can download the update via the above link or within the profile as usual.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 04:07:26 PM by ikkuranus »