Author Topic: Ground Branch Profile  (Read 2862 times)

von gump

Ground Branch Profile
« on: October 10, 2023, 03:33:10 AM »
Voice activated controls for Ground Branch gameplay...

This is not every command/binding in the game.
Some just don't make sense to have/use so I left them out but you can modify or delete what you don't want or need.

For example, I left out the voice command for Grenades (key binding 3), as that would just bring up the HUD weapon menu where you'd have to manually select which grenade you want to throw. Instead, I used voice commands for each type: Frag - Slot 1, Smoke - Slot 2, Flash Bang - Slot 3, which skips the menu and switches to that particular grenade in your hand, ready to throw.
Keep in mind you will have to have all 3 Grenades in your active kit in that order (see screenshot), for the commands in this profile to work. If you don't equip Frags for example, Smoke Grenades would move into the number 1 slot, and Flash Bang into the 2 slot, and you would need to change those text/voice commands in the Voice Attack settings to match your setup.

Since comms should be used extensively, I have this set to deactivate Voice Attack listening when I press my PTT binding for RADIO, binding B. I rarely use Local Voice, binding V, but you can set this up however you like. It would be ideal to have both B and V deactivate VA listening, but given the inability to select more than one binding, too bad so sad.

How to install profile in Voice Attack:

Select the 'Import Profile' item in the profile list.
    Browse to a previously-exported profile (VoiceAttack profile files have the extention of .vap).
    Select the profile and click, 'Open'.
    Your profile is now imported.

For any other help with Voice Attack settings and setup, please see the official website: http://voiceattack.com/howto.aspx