Author Topic: Immortals Fenyx Rising (includes movement commands)  (Read 2259 times)

Nicatlon

Immortals Fenyx Rising (includes movement commands)
« on: September 21, 2022, 02:58:11 AM »
Hi!

I wanted to share my first VoiceAttack profile for the Ubisoft Action Adventure game Immortals Fenyx Rising. It's in German, so you might want to change the commands to your respective language. I included descriptions in English to let you know what the commands do. A few notes that might answer some questions:

• All movement commands are included, but you still need to be able to move the camera via mouse and left click for standard attacks. (The latter can be added easily, though, I just didn't need it)
  • I play on the lowest difficulty with all assist features enabled. Depending on what you can or can't do, you might wanna do that, too. VoiceAttack needs fractions of a second to react; which can kill you on harder difficulty of if you have to kite enemies around because you disabled auto targeting.
  • I used all default controls, though you might wanna play around with what suits you best.
  • "vorwaerts weit": A long jump with a bit of a running start, but stop after landing. It's crucial in the early vaults of tartarus when you can't fly yet. You really don't wanna run off the opposite ledge of a pillar and start over, because you didn't stop moving fast enough.
  • Apollo's arrows are set to be slowed down. It's a perk you have to unlock first, so the Toggle s key doesn't do anything in the beginning.

Let me know (here or via discord), if you have any questions.