Author Topic: The Digital Race Engineer // Audio & Feedback System for iRacing  (Read 9741 times)

Egil Sandfeld

Hi guys. This plugin and profile is for iRacing

What is The Digital Race Engineer?

The DRE is an audio system with built-in situation awareness which monitors your racing and surrounding conditions in order to optimize your racing performance. This virtual crew chief gives you important data and information, and listens to you like a real race engineer would. With The DRE you are in full control of driving whether that be in front of your screens or in Virtual Reality.

The DRE has over 170 commands and 20 different types of feedback for iRacing! Be in control of your car and settings, dial in pit stop adjustments, decide with your voice whats on the screen and UI and many other features. The feedback system provides an interactive digital race engineer who alerts you about more than 20 various topics. The DRE gives you car warnings like risen oil temperature, low water levels, engaged pit speed limiter, brake or throttle pedals hanging and much more.

See it in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKqFGX-cwSs

More information:
Visit https://thedigitalraceengineer.com/ to learn more and get The DRE.

If you have any questions, issues etc. let me know below!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 03:24:03 AM by Egil Sandfeld »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: The Digital Race Engineer // Audio & Feedback System for iRacing
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 08:21:33 AM »
Quote from: VoiceAttack EULA
Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software.

So, I take it you've started a partnership with Gary allowing you to sell a $15.15 license?

Egil Sandfeld

Re: The Digital Race Engineer // Audio & Feedback System for iRacing
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 08:28:43 AM »
Yes I've asked for OK from Gary and got it :)

It's really great to provide extended additions to Voice Attack, and I believe this is the purpose of Voice Attack as well :)