Poll

Is this usefull?

Want an updated one?
Its ok as it is.
I will suggest something to modify...

Author Topic: War Thunder - Advance  (Read 7088 times)

Baseket0ll

War Thunder - Advance
« on: December 25, 2017, 08:58:30 AM »
Hi!

Well.. i couldn't find any advance or really good VoiceAttack file for war thunder when I was using my VR, so I had to start from 0 to do this.

You will find 2 folders, 1 with VoiceAttack profile and the other with War Thunder controls.**

The objective for this setup is to never (hopefully) release your hand from your throttle and joystick.

I made all commands relatively common, so multiple options for the same thing are included like: start engine (s), start up engine(s), engine(s) off, shut down engine(s), etc... I tried to make it a common speech, not just commands to the computer.

**As this is an advance setup for the VoiceAttack as well as for War Thunder i will have to share both of the settings witch you can download and change as you wish. Obviously you wont have the same joystick (https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41mjsdzXjjL._SX342_.jpg) as I have; so, if you want, just look for the joystick controls and swap it for your joystick. Make sure you leave the others working so VoiceAttack can work properly.

This is optional: I fly Simulator Battles at War Thunder all the time, so advance control of the engine is a must to squeeze every horsepower of your plane is a must against enemy. I advice you to start by the following when you lose an engine or when it gets on fire:
(all of the followings orders are set up-this works also in single engine airplanes)

1. Control engine(s)
2. Engine 3 (3 is the number of the engine damage/single engine planes doesn't need to say this)
3. Shut down engine
4. Feather engine
5. All engines (control all the engines again and stay flying normally)

From here you can repeat from step 2 if you have any other engine damage. Using this method will remove the drag cause by the death engine allowing you to fly faster.

Step 6 and 7 are only if you want to control the drag of radiator and air mixture in the engine. This is only for joysticks with only 1 axis for the throttle . If you have more throttle axis you should already used them in propeller/mixture/radiator or as you had planed. Check the engine controls at War Thunder to see how it is placed

6. Control mixture
6.1 move the throttle to the mixture desire position
6.2 Control mixture (repeat to exit the mixture control and control throttle again)

7. Control radiator
7.1 move the throttle to the radiator desire position
6.2 Control radiator (repeat to exit the radiator control and control throttle again)

This can be done for Oil, Propeller, radiator and mixture with my actual settings on War Thunder controls.

IMPORTANT: Do not repeat 'control engine(s)' until you have landed to maintain good settings.

I hope you like it. Any good or bad feedback is a good thing, feel free to write back.

NOTE:                      NOTE:                      NOTE:                      NOTE:                      NOTE:If you have a strong accent (like me) you would need to train better the speech recognition on that specific word so you don't waist important seconds repeating the same word. For this you can train your speech recognition like shows in here: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gq4N0ZGKTy0/U_rEWZMnFQI/AAAAAAAAAhg/yGJssqTQlt4/s1600/Speech01.png

My War Thunder stadistics are https://warthunder.com/en/community/userinfo/?nick=Baseketboll
over 2200 kills on SB
 ::)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 12:49:55 AM by Baseket0ll »

Baseket0ll

Quick Controls
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 09:08:43 AM »
 :o If you think that VoiceAttack aint working just say:
Hello

;D Some Quick Controls:
Start engine(s)
Gear up
Flaps up
Airbrake
Flaps down
Gear down
Brake(s)
Release Brake(s)
Engine off
Reload
Follow me
Cover me
Enemy here
Say yes
Say no
Say Thanks
Say sorry
Landing
Smoke
Back to base

8) Ones you landed you want to say:
Well done

You would like to land anytime at war thunder with these commands.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 09:20:04 AM by Baseket0ll »