Author Topic: Skyrim commands v 0.8.1  (Read 11758 times)

foxpur

Skyrim commands v 0.8.1
« on: May 31, 2016, 08:21:09 PM »
Most of the commands and spoken references are there (For example when you walk up to a NPS you can say "Excuse me" or "Guard?"... lots of flufff

ToDo:
A flexible interaction to cast a 'Shout" ... speak the shout name and the 1, 2 or 3 for the power level. It will then call up the shout from the menu and use it. Cooldown time will be recorded and if you try again will get "You realize you still have {minutes/seconds} left to shout again".  The "Ready {shout name}" should be done soon.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:26:49 AM by foxpur »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Skyrim commands v 0.8
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 09:07:55 PM »
"jouirnal;quests;quest log" appears to have a typo.

foxpur

Re: Skyrim commands v 0.8
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 02:26:32 AM »
"jouirnal;quests;quest log" appears to have a typo.

Hehe, fixed and updated

foxpur

Re: Skyrim commands v 0.8.1
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 02:29:59 AM »
I noted some of the detail target talk I had saved didn't... I will add them to the next update
Working on getting my Edtracker working on it today

Daniel

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 09:50:10 AM »
Hey, I'm looking to play skyrim without using my hands, pretty much at all. Is movement (forward, left, stop etc) included in this profile? thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 09:58:06 AM »
There are directional controls included, but given that they're short presses I assume they're not intended for movement.

I've attached a profile for basic WASD movement, which you can import into this (or another) profile using the "Import Commands" button on the "Edit a Profile" window

Note that, because they share command names, you will need to overwrite the existing commands (unless you rename those, which would probably be a good idea so you can control menus)

Daniel

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2023, 10:00:13 AM »
Thank you so much!!

Daniel

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2023, 11:45:01 AM »
Any way to implement voice commands for moving the mouse? As clicking A or D in skyrim only makes the character strafe.  You need a mouse turn for the actual character to also turn.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2023, 11:59:43 AM »
That is technically possible using the mouse move action, though I'm not sure how viable that'd be, especially in combat

You may want to look into enabling or turning up aim assist, perhaps through a mod, if that is possible for Skyrim.

To have the cursor/view move continuously, similar to the WASD keys being held down, you'd want to use a(n infinite) loop (which is an advanced set of actions)

You could then use a command (ideally separate from the "stop" command for movement, so you can keep running when necessary) to stop your mouse movement commands, as well as having directional commands stop the command for the opposite direction, E.G. the "left" command would stop the "right" command, as vice-versa

It may be more practical to rename the WASD commands to something like "forward" "backward" "star" "stall" (the latter two seem less awkward than "strafe right" and "strafe left"), so you can use "up" "down" "left" "right" for mouse movement. To stop mouse movement, perhaps "halt"

Astan

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2023, 09:43:04 AM »
A quick heads-up: in my experience, Skyrim (Special Edition) tends to reject any simulated mouse movement. I tried to write a few macros for accessing the SkyUI this way, but had to settle with just the keyboard shortcuts.