Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Profile Uploads / Re: Insurgency Sandstorm (FPS)?
« Last post by Pfeil on Today at 02:17:01 AM »
The actions in your command are occurring within a few milliseconds of each other, which is likely too fast for the GUI of the game to register mouse movement.

In addition, you're setting the position of the mouse cursor, essentially "teleporting" it. It's more likely that the game would respond to relative movement.
Profile Uploads / Insurgency Sandstorm (FPS)?
« Last post by HereticJP on Today at 01:55:16 AM »
Hoping that someone out there has a working profile for Insurgency Sandstorm (Tactical FPS). I have searched here and on Google but haven't found anything. What I have tried doing is mapping the dial menus to voice commands - which shouldn't be that hard - but I am not able to get it to work.

As an example, the default flow for selecting 'Enemy spotted' should be:
1) Press (and hold) C (opens the dial menu)
2) Move mouse straight up (which selects 'Enemy spotted')
3) Release C

But when I run it I only see the dial menu (C) a split second and then the mouse moves up, making me look straight up in the sky instead of issuing a command ... I've attached the command setting for reference. If anyone has a working profile or suggestions on how to make it work, it would be much appreciated. I'm very new to all this  :)
How Do I? / Re: How do I take what was said and add it to a tts
« Last post by Pfeil on Today at 12:21:02 AM »
If you're not using wildcards, the "{CMD}" token is likely what you're looking for.

Press F1 while VoiceAttack has focus to open VoiceAttackHelp.pdf in your default PDF viewer, which contains information on VoiceAttack's features.
The "Text (and Text-To-Speech) Tokens" section would be especially relevant.

This topic may also be of use, in addition to the official documentation:
Variables and tokens summed up
How Do I? / How do I take what was said and add it to a tts
« Last post by Bmanb0201 on May 19, 2024, 08:41:14 PM »
I'm making a thing where if I say a swear, it closes my game. But I was to make it take what I said and output it as a tts that says “Oop, you're not allowed to say (what I said)” But I can't really figure out how to do this. Do any of you know how?
General Discussion / Re: Repeat back command
« Last post by ajlarocque on May 18, 2024, 08:43:46 AM »
Of course, as soon as I posted this request for help I found the solution. At the end of the VAP is a command for causing VA to repeat back my commands. I apologize for using the bandwidth.
General Discussion / Re: Repeat back command
« Last post by Pfeil on May 18, 2024, 08:41:02 AM »
I have no personal experience with the profile you mention; does it use text-to-speech to speak the recognized command phrase back to you?

If so, that can be accomplished by creating a command, adding a "Say Something with Text-To-Speech" action to it containing the "{CMD}" token:
Code: [Select]
Say, '{CMD}'and assigning that command to the profile-level "Execute a command each time a command phrase is recognized" option.
General Discussion / Repeat back command
« Last post by ajlarocque on May 18, 2024, 08:36:55 AM »
Hi y'all,

I've tried using the search service in this forum for finding an answer, but I can't seem to find it. I am probably not forming the search query correctly. What I am looking for is information on how to have VA repeat back to me the commands I say to it. I have one VAP that I imported that does this (Hellbabble VAP). But I have imported another VAP and VA does not repeat back the commands I say to it. I have looked for possible differences in the setup between the two VAPs, but I cannot find anything that would indicate this is what I need to set so I can have the desired results.

If anyone would be so kind as to tell me what I need to do I will gladly sell you my first born child. :) Many thanks in advance for your help and kindness.
Issues / Re: Keybinds not recognizing Joystick Button
« Last post by Pfeil on May 18, 2024, 07:17:31 AM »
Apparently this specific button is intended by the manufacturer to be used as a non-standard button.

This Reddit thread mentions requirements to be able to use this button; are those met on your machine?
« Last post by JoeW980 on May 18, 2024, 06:39:18 AM »
No, JoyToKey didn't recognise the button being pressed on the joystick, as it would highlight all the others that are pressed.

When I press it in the windows game controller properties it should as "Button 6" being pressed.
« Last post by Pfeil on May 18, 2024, 02:28:32 AM »
When you used "JoyToKey", did pressing the button produce a keypress in other applications? E.G. did it type out a character (assuming the assigned key would normally produce a visible character) in something like Notepad?

VoiceAttack itself treats all buttons identically; button state information is polled from the Windows joystick system.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10