Author Topic: HellDivers  (Read 8146 times)

Dv2236

HellDivers
« on: May 04, 2017, 11:44:38 AM »
I'm have been working on a HellDivers profile!

has a Keybinding press/release system (4easy custom command key)

Version 005
Added the 3 new Stratagem, now that the wiki is updated
Version 004
 fixed bug with "Distractor Beacon"didnt release command key
Version 003 is done!
 Should have all stratagem codes, plz let me know if any bugs or if im missing anything.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:06:25 AM by Dv2236 »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: HellDivers
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 01:52:23 PM »
You can click "Attachments and other options", underneath the post textbox, and attach your profile here on the forum. No need for Google Drive.

Dv2236

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 02:05:23 PM »
You can click "Attachments and other options", underneath the post textbox, and attach your profile here on the forum. No need for Google Drive.
thanks for that tip & updated!
was not sure as a first timer + just made my account i was going to be able to do that

side note kinda sad no-one has given this profile a shot, i guess like no-one owns this game + VA
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:28:59 AM by Dv2236 »

Rainoa

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 12:07:41 PM »
not sure u know this + no reply to my txt so far but just wanted to make sure u & anyone else looking at this knows you cant see DL link unless u make a account & log-in it seems :-\

& ya totally made a account just to test that for u lol
info for the randows
i iz deaf so VA alittle pointless for me but thought i would tell a few friends about this if they owned it while helldivers is free for like what next 4-5days + 50% off

also if u didnt notice @dv2236 update should prob add the 3 new things added :3

Dv2236

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 07:03:35 PM »
Was going to have that update done tonight as i had some time...

BUT... then i got high  ;) jk
but the truth is alittle bit of a long story but in short
I'm family share to play HD hints i dont really own it! SO i think i hit a bug with game being free + with friend playing a game even tho im family shared with like 3-4 accounts 2 own it and only 1 is playing it right now i still cant run the game lol
So with that drama + wiki not updated to include the new stuff i cant really update!

So I'm asking for some help if someone could unlock the new stuff give me the naming in-game + the code in WASD kinda format i could throw out a update.